Monday, April 09, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS



HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY SIS

first of all, F*CK IT!!!! my internet disconnected when i was about to finish my post!!! can things get any worse than this!!!!! @#$%^&**#$^*&^%#%&*&^%^$. AI MING!!!! DUN WATCH ANYMORE U TUBE !!! PLEASE!!!!!!


this should be a long pose dedicated to my sister because tomorrow is her 19th birthday. but my mood is TOTALLY RUINED by the f@rking internet. screw it!!!! imagine after spending 2 hours producing the post, it suddenly disappear. I FEEL LIKE KILLING PEOPLE RIGHT NOW!!!!


sis: just wanna tell u that i am glad to have u as my big sister. thanks for watching over all the time. I LUV U!!! all the best and good luck in your study... it's time to kick some asses ^^

when we were young and sis was still taller than me ^^we went thru every good and bad times together, because when we were in a fight, both of us will be punished regardless of who was the one who started the fight, go there was no winner and loser :P mom's special way of un bringing~~~ not bad huh?



however, dun be deceived by her big sisterly look. at times she bullied me. for instance, she teased me when i cried bcos i WAS homesick. *blek*but i still love her because she is always the one telling me 妹,你是可以的。i wouldm't have survived until now if it wasn't because of her

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!! I know u are expecting this post because u saw me blogging ^^ what about sth that u din expect?!?!?!?



SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!

an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a photo for a photo

I LOVE YOU SIS AND I KNOW U LOVE ME TOO~~~especially after you saw these 2 lovely photos

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home