*Sunday*
Oh my~~~~ today's weather is so so so suitable to rest -- to sleep -- to do anything else but literature. so sad ~~~ i woke up at 9 and have done nothing until now -- 2 p.m.what it means to be fully human? i would say human has mass, fills up space, made up of bones, blood, flesh, needa eat, breath, SLEEP, feels and to live life to the fullness, one shud read literatue :) so nice~~~~ Fahrenheit 451 is so thick, how am i going to find evidences from it *sob* ~~~ i dunno where to start ~~~my new favorite song -- Lost Without You
"All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie
How my going to be strong without you I need you by my side"
"I keep trying to find my way but all I know is I'm lost without you
I keep trying to face the day I'm lost without you"
*lost without Rebecca T_T


4 Comments:
ONE WITH SANITY SHOULD NOT READ LITERATURE OK???SIAO!
haha...rebecca??!?!?!
lost without who??? *hehe* ME??
KY~/hiak! jess, u know la!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home