Monday, March 07, 2011

I am 22

So I turned 22 yesterday. i am officially one year wiser :) I spent the weekend with sis and friends, went to my favorite pasta/ pizza place and had a good time with my dearest friends. Thank you people for your lovely sms and facebook messages. they definitely made my day :)

and thanks to my fabulous girl friends for organizing everything, you know who you are. and i am really sorry for the 1.5 hr queue before dinner. i had no idea the wait would be THAT long.

Photobucket
hope you guys enjoyed dinner, i sure did!

coincidentally, i received multiple bees related pressies. Well i think this is a sign - I am expecting a very hectic and busy 4 months ahead of me.
Photobucket
which is kinda exciting and daunting at the same time.
*
oh and that cook book! i lurve it to bits!
*
and sis kindly cooked us dinner and did the cleaning up today, which was very nice of her. dinner was nice :)
*
and thanks my revision buddy for the muffin. that's very nice of her too.
*
i am blessed

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home