Sharing is Loving
To my dearest friends,In conjuction to my 300th blog post, I would like to thank EACH and EVERYONE of you for your constant support and lovely comments. As a token of appreciation, I would like to share my recent good fortune with you. *
this is an email i receivd earlier today:-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,My name is Mrs. Mellisa Lewis . I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I will be going in for an operation later today.I decided to WILL/donate the sum of (Fourteen Millions Two Hundered Fifty Eight Thousand United States Dollars) to you for the good work of the lord.
As soon as you contact him with this details quoted above, he should be able to recognise you and help in claiming this amount from my Bank. Be informed also that i have paid for the state tax on this money to be transferred to you. Meanwhile you are advised to keep this mail and it contents confidential as i really want my wish accomplish at the end of the day. Please do pray to God for my recovery. God Bless
Regards,
Mrs. Mellisa Lewis.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gosh i feel so blessed *tears in my eye* can't believe that such thing actually happened to me. Mrs Lewis i wish you all the best! Hang in there and beat the cancer! way too many lifes were lost to this nasty disease.
*
*
*
P.S.
Just to be on the safe side, i hope that none of you actually fell for this. i dun want to be held liable if anyone of you got scammed. all my friends deserve better than this ;)
P.P.S
this is actually REALLY my 3ooth blog post :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home